JULY MONTHLY FAVORITES I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here! I am so excited because I haven't done a monthly favorites post in a while, and I am finally doing one again. I have so many new beauty products, fashion items, books, and more that I have been loving this month, and wanted to share with you guys. The links to all of these items will be below the information about the product, if you guys want to purchase any of them as well. If you want to find out what I have been loving this month, keep on reading and let's get started!



1) ASTR THE LABEL - RUFFLE SLEEVE SATIN DRESS


I absolutely love this dress for summer or any formal events as well! It is this gorgeous copper color, and it is extremely flattering as well. I would wear this with some black heels and a slick back pony or a bun. I recommend buying this as soon as possible, while it is still on sale for the Nordstrom anniversary sale.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/astr-the-label-ruffle-sleeve-satin-dress/4624746

2) TOO FACED - BORN THIS WAY CONCEALER



If you saw my most recent post, where I share with you guys my everyday makeup routine, you would know that I have been loving this product. It has an amazing texture because it is so creamy and applies on smoothly. It gives you a natural, gorgeous look, and I have been using this every single day by applying it under my eyes, over blemishes, on my chin and on my forehead as well. Too Faced is also an all vegan cosmetics brand, so if you only use vegan makeup products, this is the concealer for you.

https://www.toofaced.com/p/concealers/born-this-way-concealer/

3) MARIO BADESCU - ROSE WATER SPRAY



I love anything rose scented, and I have also been buying a lot of facial sprays and mists because they are very cooling and refreshing, which is great for hot summer days. Mario Badescu products are really nice quality, and this spray was only seven dollars at Anthropologie, which, in my opinion, is a pretty good deal, considering how much product you get. You can set your makeup with this, use this on the go whenever you need a refresher, and more.

https://bluemercury.com/products/mario-badescu-facial-spray-with-aloe-herbs-and-rosewater?gdffi=47394fb1eb0c4364988a53996e28c118&gdfms=852A28DEA4654C2E99515B9FA27E8875&utm_source=google&utm_medium=paid_search&utm_campaign=paid_search_google_pla&adpos=1o2&scid=scplp8536413009&sc_intid=8536413009&gclid=CjwKCAjwtdbLBRALEiwAm8pA5ey3KVep6aZBIWM9R7DYLeEDDplAzNZUA_dHWD5lcdroVJ-gWECyZBoCrbAQAvD_BwE&variant=26186251270

4) EVERYTHING EVERYTHING BY NICOLA YOON



This is honestly an amazing book to read. It is essentially about a girl who is sick, and has to stay home 24 - 7. She meets a boy her age named Olly and they go on adventures and become friends. It is somewhat similar to The Fault In Our Stars as well. It is really interesting and I recommend it for anybody who likes John Green books or romantic novels with a twist.

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/everything-everything-nicola-yoon/1120868436

5) THE GIRL ON THE TRAIN BY PAULA HAWKINS



The Girl on the Train is one of my favorite books I have ever read! It keeps you on the edge of your seat the whole entire time you're reading it. It is about a woman named Rachel, who learns more about a perfect couple that she passes by on the train every single day; Scott and Megan. After Megan goes missing, Rachel starts to investigate on what might have happened. It is extremely entertaining the whole entire time, and I would recommend it to anybody who likes mystery novels.

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-girl-on-the-train-paula-hawkins/1119671425

6) S'WELL BOTTLE - MOTHER PEARL



For years, my friends have been telling me how amazing S'well bottles are, so, I picked up the Mother Pearl bottle because I love the color combinations, as well as the gorgeous, unique design, and I am extremely impressed! Although it is just a water bottle, it keeps your drinks really cool, and hot drinks hot throughout the day. I love this for school because I am always bringing drinks, and this water bottle can make your water stay cold, or your hot drinks stay warm.

https://www.swellbottle.com/bottles

7) ANTHROPOLOGIE - CHIFFON-TRIMMED TEE



I recently took a trip to my local mall and went to one of my favorite stores ; Anthropologie. I love the new top that I got at the store, which is this grey, chiffon trimmed tee. It is seriously so comfortable and really adorable. It is the perfect staple to have in your closet, and gives a unique twist to a simple top because it does have the chiffon trim on the sleeves, as well as this ribbed-like texture on part of the top as well. I wore this already this week with some jeans and beige booties, but you can style this with anything, which is the great thing about this top.

https://www.anthropologie.com/shop/chiffon-trimmed-tee2?category=SEARCHRESULTS&color=004

8) NEW BALANCE - BABY PINK SNEAKERS



I purchased these New Balance baby pink sneakers at Nordstrom, and I am obsessed with these! They feel like you are walking on air, you do not have to worry about laces, the colors are gorgeous and unique, and they are so adorable as well! I would wear these while running errands, or as an everyday sneaker. You can wear this with leggings and a cute top, or use it for working out.

http://www.newbalance.com/pd/420-revlite-slip-on/WRL420-SYP.html?dwvar_WRL420-SYP_color=Faded%20Rose_with_Champagne%20Metallic#color=Faded Rose_with_Champagne Metallic&width=B

9) EVIAN - WATER FACIAL SPRAY



I have talked about this in several posts from this month, but I use it every single day, so I thought I would talk about it once more! I use this facial spray to prime and set my makeup. It essentially moisturizes, tones, and refreshes your skin. It is extremely cooling, which is great if it is really hot where you live, and you need a little refresher.

https://www.ae.com/aerie-fragrance-beauty-evian-facial-spray-multi/web/s-prod/0910_1000_900?cm=sUS-cUSD&catId=cat8150107&cid=AE_PLA_3370156&ip=off&pup_e=1&pup_ptid=88495295054&pup_kw=&pup_c=pla&pup_cid=16964&pup_id=0025222944&gclid=Cj0KCQjwnubLBRC_ARIsAASsNNka47xw-yIOT7noCVomsA4QFRLLYqO2rl_73gxkXTKNS-j6Zxb6sc0aAtm_EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

10) ANTHROPOLOGIE - OFF THE SHOULDER TOP



I have been loving this new off the shoulder, chevron printed top I got from Anthropologie, one of my favorite stores. It has a stretchable band at the top and bottom, and is extremely adorable! You can wear it with boyfriend or mom jeans and mules, with a black hand bag. It is so cute and perfect for spring and summer.

https://www.anthropologie.com/shop/demetria-off-the-shoulder-top?category=tops-off-the-shoulder&color=089

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. If you guys enjoy monthly favorites posts, and want to see more, make sure to share it so that I know! Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts