TOP 5 SUMMER FAVORITES I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. I am so excited about this post because I feel like my monthly favorites aren't quite interesting, and I wanted to do something seasonal for you guys. Because it is summer, I thought I would share with you guys some of my summer favorites, so let's get started!

1) PRINTED SWIMSUIT



I love printed clothing, especially for swimsuits. I feel like it gives some fun pattern to your outfit.

2) FACE SPRAY



Recently, my friend gave me a facial spray from Evian, which moisturizes, refreshes, and tones. It is cooling to the skin, great for hot days, and the perfect size item to throw in your purse if it is extremely hot.

3) ESPADRILLES



I love espadrilles! They are comfortable and the perfect summer shoe to wear, other than mules. They are so adorable with wide leg pants, shorts, jeans, etc.

4) TARTE TEASE PALETTE



This is the perfect palette if you are on a budget and only really wear neutral shades. This retails for 23 US dollars, and includes adorable shadows that are perfect for summer.

5) TRAVELING JOURNALS



If you travel frequently, or love documenting where you travel to, you can pick up any journal, and include some polaroid pictures, notes about your adventures, and more.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and if you did, make sure to share it with friends and family! Let me know what your summer favorites are by snapchatting me at neondots1. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts