SUMMER OUTFIT IDEAS I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. Today, I thought I would share with you guys some cute outfit ideas for summer, so let's get started!

1)



•Yellow hoodie
•Denim shorts
•White sneakers

2)



•Off the shoulder red crop top
•Ripped embroidered jeans
•Grey suede wrap up heels

3)



•Button down white shirt (wear it off the shoulder for a chic, more unique look)
•Denim skirt
•Belt
•Black purse

4)



•Off the shoulder black floral top
•High waisted shorts
•Strappy black sandals
•Black choker

5)



•Burnt orange cut out romper
•Black booties
•Wide brimmed hat
•Choker

(Note: this outfit would be really adorable with some round sunglasses and a fun lip)

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and if you did, make sure to share this. Send me your summer outfits by snapchatting me at neondots1. I'm typically not on there, but I check it as much as I can so I can chat with you guys. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts