PLANS FOR TUSCANY + CREATING VIDEOS?! SUMMER UPDATE I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. I wanted to share with you guys my plans for my Tuscany trip, as well as discussing whether I will start to create videos, so let's get started.

1) TUSCANY

I'm going to Tuscany this year, which I am extremely excited about. I have always wanted to go, and I think it is absolutely gorgeous there. I was thinking of visiting Cinque Terre, which is absolutely gorgeous. I still have to do more research on what to do, but I wanted to visit a market as well.

2) VIDEOS

I was thinking of starting to post videos on my blog for you guys, and if you guys like them, I may consider starting a YouTube channel. I'm going to try and post a traveling vlog for you guys during Tuscany so I can share with you guys what I wear throughout the trip, things I do, a villa tour, etc.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and if you did, make sure to share it so I know. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts