DASHIN FASHION: PERFECT THANKSGIVING OUTFIT!

Dashin Fashion is back baby! WOOHOO! OMG, the whole theme is so much easier for Dashin Fashion, so today I decided that since Thanksgiving is like, literally in two weeks, I might as well find you an outfit! Now remember, you do NOT have to find these specific clothing, you can find something similar, or you can just get color ideas or whatever. I just found this off of the internet and wanted to show you. LOL, wow that sounds hilarious. Let's get started! (Why do I literally always say that after my intro?)

So we have three categories with us today. Here they are!

Semi-Casual: Semi-Casual outfits are perfect for the young moms out there who would like to give some spice to their every day outfit, but still keep it family friendly. We have with us a short sleeved orange top with green pants, leopard print kitten heel and hoop earrings.

Glam: Going to a party tonight? This is the perfect look for young woman in their 20's, going out to a party. NOT A FAMILY PARTY LADIES! Here we have a leopard print sleeveless top, a purple skirt, black heels (that I am seriously in love with!) and black and gold earrings.

Casual: The casual outfit I would recommend for teenagers. You know, you can either be chilling in this outfit, or you just want to keep it simple yet cute, young, and fresh! We have a really pretty pastel colored sweater, aztec (with fall colors) leggings, brown boots, and really cool, fun printed earrings.

Hope you all found this useful. Bye!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

PS. Sorry I haven't posted a blog post in a couple of days. :-)Oh, and I almost forgot to post the picture! LOL. :D

Comments

Popular Posts