NEW SERIES AGAIN! FASHION DO'S AND DONT'S!

I decided to (again...) make a new series! Fashion Do's and Dont's, which is very important because you will be lost without hearing at least SOME tips. You may just end up wearing something that really doesn't express you, but you think it is cool, you know? I seriously sound like a diva, but I'm not, trust me... Just a really good actress and really dramatic...

DO'S:

•DO express yourself when you wear something!
•DO try and find some inspiration, maybe two trends that you personally love and screams you. Then try and see if you can mash them up together to make a new really cool trend!
•DO be confident in what you wear!


DONT'S (and yes, I am aware that I am technically spelling Don't wrong...):

•DONT dress up like popular kids JUST because you want to be like them.
•DONT wear to much of the same things every single day. Try and change up your style!
•DONT be ashamed about your style... EVVAAR! Your style should always express you. And if it really does, than you could do nothing better! :D Cheesy...

Hope you guys enjoyed this new series. Bye!

XOXO,

Neon Dots.

Comments

Popular Posts