WHAT AM I THANKFUL FOR?

Some of you guys may be wondering what I am thankful for? YOU! No, I am not making fun of you or pointing somebody else in the background or whatever. :) I am thankful for you. Why, you ask?

Because when I first started this thing, I would be jumping up and down to see three page views each day (and yes, it's not a lot, but I was new at the whole blogging thing, so I was pretty excited), and my blog is still evolving to this day! I remember the day I got like 100 and something page views. Like, I was so shocked, I was like laughing and showing my mom and dad, and of course bragging about the whole thing to my brother. :D

Now, I usually get 30-100 and something page views a day, and I do know that it may not be a lot, but it makes me happy. Someday, I would like to work my way up to 300 or above, but we will have to wait.

But something that makes my smiles each day a bit more bigger (is that grammatically correct?) is that I know that people ALL AROUND THE WORLD WATCHES MY BLOG! Once I figured that out, I was so... I don't know. Just thank you so much for everything. Love ya girl!

Comments

Popular Posts