MY PLANS FOR CHRISTMAS! ROOM TIPS!

Soon, the month of November (a.k.a. Thanksgiving month) will soon end, so I thought I'd share you my thoughts, tips, and other stuff on how to decorate your room for Christmas.

1) Would it be cute or not if you had a little white tree in your room! Okay, die with me everybody! You could even have candy-themed ornaments. UGH! Darling!

2) If you want to go the simple way by finding something you may already own, use lights! You probably have them somewhere in your house, and they sometimes look like stars! :D

3) Why don't you buy some signs? I know this sounds weird, but trust me, they can look really cool. I bought this vintage looking sign that says (in red glitter words, It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas. TJ Maxx find if you are wondering.

Thanks for watching guys. And if you think that these suggestions aren't enough for you, you can always go to pinterest to find some more, but trust me, Christmas month will be so much easier than Thanksgiving month, I promise. Bye!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts