NEW SERIES GUYS!

You know how I have a bunch of "series" like Dashin Fashion, Fashion quote of the day and all that jazz? Well, I decided to make a new one to add onto the huge list! This new series is called, FLUFFY UPDATE! Now I hope that you guys haven't forgotten about our cute little furry friend! Hopefully you animal lovers out there will find this interesting.

So, our topic of the day for Fluffy is sleeping. Now Fluffy has two cages. One is more of his night cage, and the other is his day cage. Now you guys are probably already connecting the dots. Anyways, so I spotted Fluffy today taking a nap in... YES... HIS DAY CAGE! Okay, so I haven't really seen him take a nap in this cage, but it was so cute. I started making a video to show my family later on, and he kept on closing his eyes and then opening them to check if I was still there, probably annoyed by me, but it was so worth it because it was SOO cute!

XOXO,

NEON DOTS! :D

Comments

Popular Posts