I LOVE WINTER TAG!

Winter is actually just around the corner. Literally in one month. Heh... LITERALLY... :o Anyways, so today I am doing the I love winter tag! Yay!

1. Do you like the cold:
I love the cold. I live in California, so we basically don't have snow here. It does make me upset but hey, sometimes I go to Tahoe with my BFF! :D

2.Favorite Part About Winter:
Well, Christmas for one because you get to hang out with your family next to the fire with your beautiful Christmas tree right next to you all, drinking hot cocoa and opening presents, laughing and commenting about what this or what that reminds you of! 

3.Favorite Winter Drink:
Hot cocoa! It's nice and warm, perfect for reading a book in front of the fire!

4. Do You Do Any Outdoor Activity's In The Winter:
Whenever I go to Tahoe with my friend, I ski. I sometimes get really addicted and yeah... Not a pro. I take lessons, but it really doesn't matter because I enjoy it! 

5.Favorite Winter Scent:
I love the scent of gingerbread. UGH! Just die with me people! And I know it's tempting to mix that UGH in the, "It's awful!" side of this all, but you know. Lot's of people say it that way in reality, right? ;)


6.Does It Snow Where You Live
NO AND HECK I WISH IT DID! Whenever my family and my friends's family all drive up to Tahoe, you seriously do not know how excited I get once I see snow and the window getting cold. Everybody is starting to get all bundled up while I am usually complaining that it's too hot. LOL! 


XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts