TAG!

First tag for our own Christmas month! I honestly could not handle Thanksgiving month anymore. Way to difficult and hectic, so anyways, if you did not check out my last blog post, here is the link.

http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2014/11/christmas-month-has-officially-begun.html

Anyways, let's get started! So today's Winter Tag is the Winterlicious tag. Yay!

(Is that how you spell it?)

1) What is your favorite winter nail polish color?

Probably Mint Sprint from the Sally Hansen INSTA-DRY line. It's a beautiful minty color and perfect setting for a Christmas feel! :D

2) Favorite winter lip product?

My favorite winter lip product is from Revlon, the number 090 Sweet Tart. It's a perfect soft rose like color. It apply's on smoothly and the results aren't to crazy either.

3) Most worn winter clothing piece?

Any sweater really! I mean, this week where I live, we'll be having RAIN GIRLFRIEND! I live in California, and it doesn't really rain that much. And yesterday it said we would be having lightning, so it's kind of mandatory for us Californians to wear sweaters and such. We are NOT used to it, even though I have a lot of sweaters!

4) Most worn winter accessory?

Santa hats!

5) Favorite winter beverage?

Grande soy latte, not to hot yet not to cold. MMHH... All year 'round baby!

6) All time favorite Christmas movie?

ELF!

7) Favorite song?

Winterwonderland!

So I did skip some questions just because I did not want to go through all of this trouble and such, but I really do hope you guys enjoyed that tag. Bye!

XOXO,

Neon Dots.


Comments

Popular Posts