Q & A!

Hi guys! So today I am doing a random Q & A for you guys! And I am just picking random questions from Yahoo. Okay, I do not want to offend um... Yahoo or anything, but I don't necessarily like it, but anyways, I am going to go one with this.

1) How old were you when you got your first boyfriend. 

My first boyfriend? Gosh, um... Okay. Actually yes! It was um... Pre-School. His name was Derek I think and it's so funny because he had orange hair and I have black. LOL! But seriously, it was really serious. But um, I never saw him since. I really don't mind though. LOL!


2) How old where you when you got your first kiss? 

Same dude. We were playing marriage, and he just kissed me I guess. I was probably about 3 or 4. We played this for about 2 days I think? I don't really know, but we had a minister and everything! We even had groomsmen and the bridesmaid, and we didn't even know "those" excited. 


3) How old are you? 

I will not answer that, but let's just say that I am not an adult.


4) Have a middle name? If so, what is it? 

You have to guess...


5) Funnest memory. 

Gosh... Probably when my brother and I were little. Um, we would always dance and stuff to this dance disk that we owned. He would always look at me to see what he had to do, because he was a bit to little.


6) Favorite hair product. 

Don't really have one.


7) Whats your favorite color? 

Any dark color really. I say this because I am heck tan!

8) Favorite nail polish? 


Brand or color? Like, what the heck? Um, maybe the Sally Hansen Insta-Dry line in this like... minty color. I don't know the name. SORRY!

9) Whats your favorite clothing brand? 

Soprano.


10) Favorite makeup brand? 


UGH! I really, honestly don't necessarily have one. I mean, I sort of do but I've never tried that. If that does count, EM Cosmetics.

11) Whats your favorite hair style you wear? 

Just down. And it's weird, because my hair is naturally wavy, so whenever I really try and brush it out to make it straight, it just gets more wavy, but I don't necessarily mind that much anyways.


12) What grade are you in? 

Um, that will give away my grade, but again, still in school and not a grown up. 


13) What do you consider yourself? (fun, funny, happy, sad, popular, nerd, and so on) 

I consider myself very funny, fun, happy, and nerdy. Oh, and very loud. I drive my parents nuts sometimes. LOL!


14) Whats the most expensive makeup product/clothing product/jewelry you own? 


HEY! That should not be a question because I really don't want to give away prices and such. And I forget. HAHA. Yeah, the bad memory comes from my mom. :p

15) Any siblings? 

Yes, my brother, BLANK! 

16) What do you want to be when you grow up? 

I want to be SSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many things. An anchor, singer, writer, fashion designer, and a teacher. Gosh, probably more that I forgot, but to be on the safe side, don't remind me!


17) Hair/makeup product you have a love/hate relationship with? 

I love Baby Lips. It was popular a LONG time ago, but still...  It is literally like butter on your lips, and yet not too overwhelming.


18) One-two things you regret buying? 

I regret buying a bunch of notebooks. I literally keep notebooks and use like one page and ditch them.


19) Do you play any sports? 

Yes, I do swimming in the summer and tennis throughout the year. I used to do Gymnastics, so I don't really do that, but obviously I still know the moves.


20) Favorite lipstick? 

NAH. I guess back to Baby Lips. You are the winnarrrr! (And yes, I spelled that wrong on purpose.)

Thanks so much guys. BYE!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts