PERFECT ACTIVITIES TO DO ON THANKSGIVING!

Thanksgiving month! WOOHOO! :D Honestly, Thanksgiving isn't my FAVORITE time of year, but I decided to make this Thanksgiving month anyways, so today I am going to show you some fun activities to do with your family on Thanksgiving.

1) I don't know about you guys, but I love looking at old videos, pictures, and listening to stories about... myself... when I was little. Yes, I am that kind of person, so before you start to prep for Thanksgiving dinner, swap out any memories about you or your family members, so that you guys can laugh and have a good time!

2) Hand turkey anyone? :) So all you need for this activity is a white piece of paper, a pencil (and this calls for each person!), and a pen. And of course your hand and a timer. Your phone would definitely work! So all you need to do is set the timer for 3 minutes (or however many minutes you find the most challenging!) and start tracing your hand out with the pencil and start decorating it to make it into a hand turkey. After how many minutes you feel is best, then stop and see who's hand turkey is the best. Yes, family competition night!

And of course you guys can also get a bunch of random stuff from a clearance section anywhere (maybe Target) and just set up random games outside so that you guys can have competitions and it will also give you a really good work out. Hope you guys found this useful. Bye!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts