MY THANKSGIVING PET PEEVES!

This is one of the most random blog posts I've ever made... Actually, I've made a lot of really random blog posts but anyways... Today I am going to share with you my Thanksgiving Pet Peeves! YAY!

1) WHEN MAMA'S MASHED POTATOES AREN'T PERFECT! (Omg, it annoys me SOO much, because I like Safeway's mashed potatoes, but like if they have the skin and all... UGH!)

2) I hate it when somebody scrapes their utensils (especially forks or knives) against the plate. I think I've mentioned that before in my last um.... Pet Peeve blog post. OOPS! You guys don't know this but I was about to say video! Sorry by the ways if I did remind you of that sound. UGH.

3) When people are in aprons. Now that I think of it, like this is just really weird, but I just don't know why... Maybe it's because I think they should sit at the table and be proper or something? I really don't know.

4) I hate it when everybody is in the family room / living room watching TV. Hello people?! The holiday is for families to gather around, eat (woo hoo!) and talk about their blessings. Like, don't be rude! >:-(

LOL. Look at that face! :D

Thanks for reading this blog post. Bye!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts