THANK YOU NORDSTROM!

I would just like to thank Nordstrom because I received a catalogue and they had this little envelope stuck to one of the pages that said, Hope you enjoy! So I opened it up and surprisingly, I found some perfume samples! There were a couple, you know, the one on the papers, and I just thought that was so sweet of them!

I mean, I just love that idea, and that really made me happy, to think that somebody out there might receive a catalogue and may not expect this, maybe not the wealthiest person, and just receive something that they may not be able to afford!

Now, I know I've been writing on my blog for a couple of years, but I'm a beginner, so please do not think that I am sponsoring for Nordstrom, because first of all, they always overprice things, but still. Haha! Lied to you! There is no second, but anyways... Still. I would not do this if it weren't for some simple catalogue. Really cool. Bye guys!

XOXO,

Neon Dots.

Comments

Popular Posts