COOKING WITH NEON DOTS: CHRISTMAS EDITION!

No question, I am, again, starting a new series! I am literally so stoked for this, because I love cooking and I think that it can be a great way to show your crafty side, so let's get to it!

First I am going to show you a picture and then how you can make it!



INGREDIENTS:

Cookies
Brown and red m&m's
Chocolate covered pretzels

These are really easy to make, so let's get baking!

INSTRUCTIONS:

1) Take any kind of cookie you'd like and place two chocolate covered pretzels in the top two corners of the cookie.

2) Next, you just want to place two brown m&m's on the back so you can't read the logo (that part is optional), and a brown one down below for the nose. (And of course, one of them has to have a red nose, so be prepared for that.

That's all for today, I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post. I think it is really easy, and super cute and adorable. It's probably suitable to bake with your kids as well, as long as they are familiar to this kind of simple baking or whatever. Bye guys!

XOXO,

Neon Dots




Comments

Popular Posts