BEING GRATEFUL+GRATEFUL JAR

I think a lot of people don't take the time out of their day during Christmas to just think about others, and how they may not be able to receive presents, or have a fire place to sit next to, or maybe a family!

So I dare you. I dare you to take a time out of your Christmas moment, and just say, "Hey. I'm grateful for..." whatever you are grateful for this year. And I want you to set a New Years Resolution Goal. I'm going to show you how to make a Grateful Jar.

WHAT YOU'LL NEED:

•Mason Jar
•Tiny strips of paper
•Writing tool
•Tape

INSTRUCTIONS:

Whenever you feel inspired to do something, write it down and roll it up. Then tape it and put it in the mason jar until 2015! Then when 2015 comes around, all you have to do is read what you wrote, and see how you can/if you can do any of those things in one year. Make it a big, huge challenge. Good luck!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts