LOSING MY APPETITE: MY EXPIERIENCE

Ever since I got sick, maybe about a month ago, I completely lost my appetite. It was at first not a big issue. I really didn't notice it at first, not really doing anything about it. I healed my sickness, maybe a week ago (yes, that's a long time. I will explain it later...) and my appetite was just shrinking and shrinking, and at that moment, I got a bit worried. I'm not fat or chubby, but I used to love food. Now I usually don't have time to eat much of my breakfast, because I do have to go to school, and my brother goes to another school, which makes it difficult. I also usually skip dinner now. It's really concerning to me still. I usually like to eat snacks, little ones, and I BARELY eat any dinner now. :(

I got sick because I got the 24 hour stomach flu. If you don't know what that is, you basically get sick and throw up and just basically get the flu (!) for a day or so. I was throwing up one night a couple of times in a row and then it stopped. The next day, my whole body was burning hot. I also felt weird when I would stand up, so I decided to skip school that day. Anyways, that lead to me losing my appetite.

I am still not really eating that much. In fact, last week I went for my tennis lesson, and my tennis coach and I didn't have a tennis lesson in a while, so anyways, he says, "Wow. You look taller and I think you lost weight." I never, EVVAR have had somebody said to me, I think you lost weight. I never did in my whole entire life. Honestly, I was just wondering if this has gone to the point where I should really tell my parents about this.

I did tell my dad, but he thought it would be okay. I just really don't know. Oh, and it sounds like my parents are divorced, but they're not. My mom was just traveling for a week and a half. We're about to pick her up anyways.

But I just want those girls to know that sometimes loosing weight can be stressful, and unhealthy. And of course it can be a big health risk. Seriously scary! Hope you guys liked hearing my experience.

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts