CHRISTMAS TREE?

I have a question for you guys. Do you buy real Christmas trees or fake Christmas trees? (Leave your answer in the comments below please!) It actually kind of depends for my family. For half of my life, we had a fake Christmas tree, and the other we would get a real Christmas tree. But this year we are sticking with a fake Christmas tree. Why you may ask?

1) It saves the environment.

2) (This adds to number 1) You are not killing trees.

3) You can reuse it every year, so you are saving more money.

You guys DO NOT have to get a fake tree this year just because I said I am getting one, but if you are INSPIRED to get one, then YAY!

And I also love the smell and texture of real Christmas trees as well, so those who will get a real Christmas tree this year, I feel you. And a tip for the people who want their house to smell like a real Christmas tree but wants a fake tree, just get a candle to make it smell like the um... leaves? I am not that smart guys, so.... #SWAG! LOL.

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts