1) What month is your birthday in?
2) What is your birth-stone? (Include a picture.)
My birthstone is the blue topaz. Can you spot it? (LOL, at the very bottom... HAHA)
3) Have you had a party yet?
No, but I am celebrating my birthday (Actually birthday) tomorrow with my friend, and maybe one other friend, just grabbing lunch, shopping, movie, and dinner. But I will probably have a cooking party during January or February.
4) What was your favorite present ever?
My iPhone 5c. I still have it because I got it last year. Trust me, I do not like to get a new phone every single time a phone comes out or whatever, not that it's necessarily a bad thing, but I just thought I'd throw that information out. ;)
5) Do you know of a flower or plant that blooms in your birth month?
I believe poppies?
6) Do you know of anyone famous who you share your birthday with?
Yes, Ellie Goulding!
7) Have you met anyone who shares the same birth-date as you?
8) What month and day would you like your birthday on?
I love my birth-date actually, because two days later, I get to say I'm turning blah blah blah this year, if you know what I'm talking about, but if I absolutely HAD to choose, I would choose Dec. 31. LOL! Big difference, I know.
9) Name three things you'd love to receive for your birthday?
Actually, I have nothing specific that I want really...
10) Anything you'd just like to talk about out of the blue, concerning your birthday?
Now I'm going to reveal what I want for my birthday...
NERDS! (No the really big pack but just a couple of the little packs.)
I literally have no idea... Oh, and probably macaroons. (the best!)
Hope you guys liked this blog post. Just saying, I probably won't write a blog post tomorrow, but I will definitely try on New Years Eve! And if I do not, then HAPPY 2015 AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Love you guys.