DEER STORY!

I have a story for you, deer themed. It's actually quite funny if you think about it. So anyways, my brother, his friend, my mom and I were all in the car. We had just picked up Ollie's friend, and were on our way home. The boys were about to have a sleepover. At one point, there was a male deer in front of us. No biggie, he was kind enough to move.

Is this the story? No.

We drove on, and literally 10 seconds later, we see 6 deers in front of our eyes! I was literally so shocked. I was screaming at my mom to give me her phone. She laughed because I was so shocked. It was truly amazing. By the time I took the picture, there were 4 deer, but it was just so swag and awesome! But I forgot to mention this. While I was panicking for my moms phone (so chill, right?!), the boys were also laughing while singing some weird songs.

We just drove slowly so the deer would go away, and it worked, but honestly guys, that was just so incredible. I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post.

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts