Q AND A OF THE DAY!

Q: Can you do a blog post on different kinds of callers?

A: Of course.

Okay, here's the deal. There are so many callers. My list may not cover all of the different kinds, but I'll try my hardest.

1) The unknown. The unknown is a complete stranger. You don't even know this person, and it can either be an unknown employee for an unknown company or somebody who usually thinks that you're their friend. It can be awkward.

PERSON: Hey Stacie! Girl, seriously, Devin is so hot. You know, I know!

YOU: Um, I think you have the wrong person...

AWKWARD SILENCE.

BLEEP!

2) The newbie. This person just got a new phone and is super excited. You probably have had a phone longer than this person, so you find this person VERY ANNOYING!

PERSON: OMG, hey Nicole! It's me, Megan!

YOU: Hey Meg.

PERSON: Guess what? I got a new iPhone 6! So, let's talk about EVERYTHING, now that I have a new phone and allllllllllllllllllllllll...

3) The everything. This person will call you just because they're either bored or just want to talk to their bestie (you), whether they have a subject to talk about or not.

PERSON: Hey bestie!

YOU: Sup.

AWKWARD SILENCE...

YOU: So...

Thank you guys for reading this blog post. I hope you had a good Christmas. Thanks!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts