MY FASHION HISTORY

Does anybody sometimes wonder, "How did she get into fashion anyways?" Well, I am here to answer your question!

So it all basically started when I was about, oh, 4 YEARS OLD! Yes, I started early. Actually, no I started around 1 years old! Anyways, when I was a baby, my mom would dress me up in the CUTEST fruit hats, like strawberry hats and little, cute things like that. When I was 4 or 3, one magical day, my mom was watching What Not to Wear. She asked me if I wanted to join and I said yes. Long and behold, my love for fashion! I was so fascinated, I just carried on my whole life, loving the TV show and especially shopping, clothes, my blog, and also any fashion TV shows!

When I was about, maybe in the 4th grade, all I was thinking about is FASHION! I just did not want to get rid of it. I know this is a young age, but I declared that I wanted to be a fashion designer, and I still do to this day! :) You're really never to young to start your career. I launched my blog in the 4th grade, a couple of years ago (!) and I started to buy fabrics as well, of course never actually using them because I do not know how to sew... WELL, but I did get a sewing machine that christmas, and I was so stoked, so hopefully one day I can learn how to sew WITH A SEWING MACHINE and try it out.

Hope you guys enjoyed this blog post. I certainly enjoyed telling you guys my passion and how it all started. Good luck!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts