HELLO CHRISTMAS!

Christmas, my favorite time of year...  Sigh.... Oh, hey there! I didn't notice you! Welcome to Gaya's Fashion Blog, or should I say, welcome to Gaya's Christmas Fashion Blog! If you don't know this already, whenever there is a big holiday coming up or what not, I sponsor that holiday the month it is in. This month is all about Christmas!

I will be posting fun Christmas themed blog posts, such as fun DIY's, Dashin Fashion, and other fun things.

You may also know that I have inside jokes! We all share them. I decided that every holiday month I will be sponsoring will come with an inside joke.

December's inside joke is, too full with santa! Get it? No? EXACTLY! Because it is suppost to be... CHEEZY! (Haha... Another inside joke... Yeah...)

Thanks for reading this and stopping by!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts