Q AND A OF THE DAY!

Q: How do you deal with depression?

A: Good question.

I hope none of you think that you're the only one who's going through depression. Millions of kids, especially teenagers, go through depression, so this is a normal thing, do not worry. But it can sometimes be difficult finding a way to solve it. I suggest searching some things up and see what you find. Even if one method to another doesn't work for you, never stop, because it can lead you to a site that could change your life.

If I were going through depression, I would get a mason jar and open up the lid. Every day, I would write something on a piece of paper and slip it in, writing down something that I am grateful that day. This way, you really think about the people around you who are grateful for you.

Depression can come from many things, for example school. Grades, tests, all those things. But I'm here to tell you that even if you flunk on a test, you just smile and say to yourself, I promise myself that I'm going to ace the next one. You will get a positive vibe into your mind.

Depression signs:

•Suicidal thoughts
•Crying constantly
•Lying
•Usually thinking about the negative things

I hope this blog post helped you in any way, whether you have depression or a family member, or just a friend. Thanks for reading this guys! Love you and good luck. ;)

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts