GETTING SERIOUS ABOUT MY BLOG? Q AND A OF THE DAY WITH NEON DOTS

Hey guys! I wanted to answer a question that many of you may be wondering if you've read my blog posts before: Will I be getting more serious with my blog? I do plan on starting some social media accounts for my blog, for example Instagram, where I could post things that I have bought, mini hauls, outfit of the days, things like that, and a Twitter account possibly? I am the most serious about starting a separate email where you guys can chat with me and businesses can contact me. I think that my blog isn't really getting popular these days, which, to be honest, makes me sad to think that I used to be somewhat of a bigger hit than now, so I'm doing whatever I can to expose it.

Hope you guys enjoyed this blog post. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts