HOW TO SURVIVE SCHOOL: NEW SERIES + MY STUDYING/HOMEWORK TIPS

Guys, seriously, when I stopped Back to School with Neon Dots, about a month later, I got so many new ideas, tips and tricks, DIY's, everything that could last year all through the year, so I decided to do a new series, called how to survive school, and this series is mostly for middle school. high school, and college girls. The first one that I wanted to do is studying tips, and what I do, and some of them are even new to me, so let's just jump right into it.

1. If you usually forget all of the information to a test before you actually take it, to help you remember everything, while you're studying, chew a different type of gum you usually choose and then before you take a test, chew that gum, or if you're not allowed to chew gum, try a different type of snack you haven't known about before, or haven't tasted before, and then before you go into class, start to eat it and then you'll remember everything.

2. A couple days before you take your test, go onto Quizlet, which is a site where you can study and take a fake test for what you're studying, all you have to do is just make an account, no money, and it's super easy, links will be below, and then you'll have a new site to check out and you can learn how to spell things, use flashcards, and take a fake test multiple ways, and it will seriously help you so much. Again, it's not for everybody, but it is really cool!

3. Plan out breaks for yourself. If you study for too long, it will only confuse your brain by jumbling up all of these info, so take some sticky notes and put them in a line right next to you, and then write down things like after 30 minutes, eat a snack, or after an hour and a half, then go for a run.

4. I know that a lot of people, maybe even you guys, probably already do this, but always study with a friend before taking a test because you may have missed something in a textbook and they may have extra notes that you may want.

5. Okay, this is really dumb, and I have talked to you guys about this, but I love to watch Netflix or YouTube while doing homework or studying because it actually takes the stress off of me, and I know it's weird, but I get my homework done a lot faster. I know, I know, it probably doesn't work for anybody except me but for me it really works. 

Hope you guys enjoyed this and am as excited as I am about this new series. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots 

Comments

Popular Posts