HOW TO SURVIVE HIGH SCHOOL: YOUR NEW CRUSH

Okay, so you know when you see that really cute guy in your Algebra class or something? #HighSchoolCrush! Congratulations, you have your very first crush in High School! Okay, let's all admit that it's hard sometimes to have a crush because you have to keep it a secret from the rest of the world, other than your friends, and let's be real here... Your mom! Okay, story time. So, last year, there was this really cute new guy in one of my classes, and I am so serious (even though I am tempted to laugh), it was love at first sight! Well, for me... Haha, I know, really lame, but I had my head low, walking into class right before the bell would ring, and once I looked up, there he was! OMG, I was so awkward around him! When everybody was interested in the "new kid", I seriously said, "Hi, I'm ______, the weird one."

What? And I know that this isn't for every guy and girl, but sometimes guys who are more on the shy side tend to like girls who really don't say anything much, or seem not to care, because you stand out, you aren't really in the crowd that's greeting the new guy, you're just off to the side, and it's technically not like you don't care anyway, but always remember that this tip only works for guys who are shy.

Hey, maybe even this guy likes you! Never think that he can't, because there is always a chance. Point is, yes, crushes can be difficult, but trust me, you'll get past it! Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts