WHAT TO DO IF YOU'RE SICK

Hi guys. I remember I did a blog post like this before a while ago, and I like to do these when I'm sick because that's pretty rare, and I like to go and look back and see what I used to do. My list in 2014 was pretty... Bland... Things that were obvious like eat soup and read a book and draw, haha! I just wanted to update on what I do when I'm sick, so let's get started!

1. Check my schools website and email my teachers. I don't know about your school, but personally, my teachers require me to check their sites to make sure that I don't miss any classwork or homework, which I have to do at home so that I don't fall behind, and email them and tell them why I was gone for that day.

2. Watch Netflix... Aka Friends... Ok guys, I have a confession, I am addicted to the show Friends on Netflix, and if you haven't checked it out before, that's your homework. The first episode is okay, but the second and up are the best! Seriously, check it out!

3. Run errands. If I am at home, I might as well run errands for my family because let's face it, sometimes parents are just a tad bit lazy sometimes, and they will be so happy! You could also take your dog on a walk if you have one, just anything to still keep you moving so that you don't fall behind in PE class. I have a grocery store very close to where I live, so I like to walk my dog over there!

4. Cook. I love to cook because for some reason, it's so soothing and peaceful, and I get to eat while watching Friends, which is the best.

5. Sleep. They say that sleep is the best medicine, which I can totally agree with! :)

Hope you guys enjoyed this video, and have a good day!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts