HOW TO SURVIVE HIGH SCHOOL: MAKING FRIENDS

One of the hardest parts in High School is, for example, going to a new school where you have no friends and are all alone at the lunch tables. And trust me, the lunch tables is the best and worst part of school. If you don't have friends, then you don't have a "group". To most people, it's the most important thing, because you do not want to make a bad impression, because nobody will want to hang out with you, and that is the worst. Here is the best trick to instantly become really popular and/or get a lot of friends, whatever your goal is my friend!

Okay, when you first get the opportunity to join any type of club, maybe fashion club, math club, any type of club that you will enjoy, do it! You get to do something that you enjoy and hopefully find a friend that likes the same thing as you, and boom!

Another way is to go to different places around campus, for example the library. You could find a lot of friends there.

Another easy tip is to, and I know this sounds weird, but to eat lunch in the bathroom on the first day of school. I know, I know, but think of it this way. A lot of girls will be just as nervous as you, and will probably do the exact same thing, and you guys can bond over how nervous you guys are!

In the end, you guys will find a friend, I promise, and even if you don't, hey, we're friends! I don't consider you guys my fans or something, I consider you guys my best friend, and I think it's cool that I have hundreds of friends from different countries.

Hope you guys enjoyed this blog post! Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts