WEEKLY HEALTH SESSION: SNACKS, DIY, AND ESSENTIALS!

Hi guys! Ok, I have not done a weekly health session in a while, so today, I wanted to do a whole load of health tips for you guys, like snacks, DIY's, and essentials that I need to work out and get into shape! Let's get started!

DIY'S:

1. Sticky note calendar wall art



-Colorful sticky notes
-Fine point sharpie
-Pencil
-Tape
-Scissors
-Scrapbooking paper
-Ruler

All you have to do is find an empty space on your wall and cut out twelve rectangles onto your scrapbooking paper, and cut those out, measuring them with your ruler, and then cut them out and write out all of the months onto the paper with your sharpie. Then, write on the corner of your sticky notes the numbers 1-31 in sharpie, in small print, and aline them onto your wall in the order that you want them to be, and tape your month onto the wall. Even better, using washie tape would be great as well so that you can always remove it, and with your pencil, you can write down reminders like make a milkshake or go for a run. You could always do this with a picture frame and maybe duct tape.

2. Jar of workouts:



I think I've shown this DIY before, but I wanted to show it to you again if you didn't see it.

-Colorful tongue depressors
-Sharpie
-Tall mason jar

All you have to do is write down what you want to do in one day, and make a line on the tip, writing down the numbers 1-31, and put them in the mason jar, and you can put this beside your night stand or if you have a big house, your gym, and you have some goals that you want to achieve in one day, and trust me, you'll definitely feel accomplished.

3. DIY sports shirts



I love this shirt that Blogilates designed, but if you don't have a lot of money, then here is a way to make your own shirt without breaking your wallet/

-Old or plain shirt
-Design
-Transfer paper
-Iron

All you have to do is print out a design or quote onto your shirt and make sure that it comes out onto transfer paper, and iron it onto the shirt, and remember you want to do it so that once you take it off, it will come out the proper way, and make sure you follow the instructions once you iron it on, and once it passes the time that it says to wait to dry, you slowly take it off and you have this really cute shirt.

SNACKS:

1. Homemade granola bars

Healthy Kid Snack: Homemade Granola Bars



http://www.alifeinbalance.net/granola-bars/#_a5y_p=2998812

If you are lazy, like me, and you have no time to bake healthy snacks, you can always go onto naturebox.com, which is a monthly subscription service that sends you tons of snacks that are really healthy, and you can either arrange the snacks based on what you like, or have them send you their top favorites. If you like Nature Box, share this blog post with your friends, and if this reaches thirty page views, I'll try and get you guys a code so you can get a discount!

MY ESSENTIALS:

I always need headphones, because I love to listen to music while I work out.

Obviously a water bottle, but if you want to make yours more cute, spice it up with washy tape or duct tape.

I think that wearing really cute workout clothes makes me want to work out even more... Is that just me?

I love the Snackeez cup, which can hold your drink and at the top, has a screw on, screw off lid that can hold your snacks, and it is just the coolest thing, so you can carry small bits of carrots or granola bars.

Hope you guys enjoyed this blog post, and hey, this may be one of my longest blog posts I have ever posted, so yay! Share it with your friends to get that discount, and I'll see you guys later!

XOXO,

Neon Dots





Comments

Popular Posts