HOW TO ROCK THE TOMBOY LOOK: DIY, FASHION, AND MAKEUP!

Hey guys! I just wanted to say that before we get started, you don't necessarily have to want to rock the tomboy look, you could also want to get into that edgy style, so let's get started!

1. DIY CHAIN SHIRT!



-Black shirt
-Gold chain
-Fabric glue

I love this DIY because mostly men wear these types of shirts, but I think that you can really make it work, so all you need to do is glue on the gold chain, and I recommend not actually buying a legit gold chain, something really cheap so that if you mess up, you can always buy another one, and then let the glue dry, and you have this really cute shirt. I love how the woman in the image matched it with a blazer. You could also do boyfriend jeans or a leather skirt and I think that it's really unique and has that edgy feel.

2. BLACK SKIRT + FLANNEL



I love flannels, because you can wrap them around a skater skirt to make it more edgy, and you could match that with a white crop top and a leather jacket, or shorts or boyfriend jeans, and I think that you can really make it formal or casual.

3. MAKEUP LOOK



Always remember that you want to keep the eye neutral, and go for a pop of color, like a dark purple, light plum, or even a black if you are feeling that daring. Remember that contour can transform a look.

Hope you guys enjoyed this, and I'll see you soon!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts