DASHIN FASHION : 3 WAYS TO STYLE DENIM I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. Today, I wanted to show you guys three ways that you can style denim. I love the all denim trend. I believe I talked about it in a recent post, but I find it so adorable and trendy. I wouldn't say that everyone is wearing denim lately, but I would say that I definitely am. I just wanted to recommend the high waisted Bridgett Skinny jeans from Lucky. They are so comfortable, stretchy, and they are very flattering. Just wanted to throw it out there that I am loving those jeans, so let's get started!

1) T-SHIRT DRESS

Consigue los mejores #outfits en www.mosfashion.es:

Grab a long denim jacket. You can find a lot at any thrift store. Take a t-shirt dress, and pair it with some sneakers and thick sunglasses, and a cute purse. This outfit is for the more simple fashion lovers out there who like to keep it more casual and comfortable. You can wear this outfit on a girls day out with some friends or even walking your dog!

2) SUEDE SKIRT AND HEELS

Big Sale - Blue Long Sleeve Pockets Denim Shirt with khaki skirt and lace up heels from romwe.com:

For my fashionista's out there, denim can be a very chic item. Take a denim shirt and roll the sleeves up. Tuck it into a brown suede button down skirt, and pair it with some lace up heels. This makes any outfit trendy and adorable to wear out, yet you still have the casual aspect with the denim shirt. I would wear this out on a date night or shopping.

3) ALL DENIM

Put on your jeans, have a blessed day, and shop Shabby Shack Thrift Shop (48827).:

I am completely in love with this trend, as you guys would know. If you don't want to feel like everything is the same item, make sure your shirt is a lighter color, so that it doesn't clash with your jacket, or jeans. Jacket and jeans typically are darker colors when it comes to denim. Just make sure that not everything feels and looks the same. Pair it with a statement necklace for a bold pop of color and some nude heels. Again, another great outfit for a more casual date night, or shopping out. Even running errands and going to a coffee shop in this outfit would be adorable.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. If you want to see more posts like these, make sure to share it with your friends and family. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Instagram: neondotsofficial

Snapchat : neondots1

Comments

Popular Posts