TAHOE TRAVELING RECAP I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. It's been a while since I have blogged, because I have been traveling with my family. I went to Tahoe, and because I was basically not doing too much while I was there, I decided to do a traveling recap instead of a traveling diary series, like I typically do.

I skied while I was in Tahoe. I also rented a cabin with Inspirato. It was absolutely beautiful! The snow was gorgeous, and we had snow covering the roads and trees. My family and I spent some time outside hanging out! I also tripped on ice and fell on my knee, which is always fun!

I thought that I would update you guys on how my trip went. It was absolutely amazing. I definitely recommend you check out Inspirato. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts