HOW TO TAKE BOMB NOTES FOR SCHOOL I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. Shoutout to all of those students out there who have to tolerate school! I, for sure, know your struggle girl, and honestly, it is rough. When exams come my way, for my math class, I get to use my notes. It is one of the best feelings, and you have to have cute and accessible notes to use for your test. I love taking notes, and have gone lots of complements on them. I also get asked a lot, how I take my notes and what not, so I thought I would share it with you guys, so let's get started.

1) GRAPH OR DOTTED PAPER





I don't know if you can really see, but you can find dotted notebooks in Japanese dollar stores, or anywhere else. You can also buy it online, but you can find graphing paper anywhere. I find it easier to keep your notes organized and more clean because you have lines, or dots, to track what you are writing.

2) COLOR CODE



If you color code things (make sure to make a little key at the top so you know what colors associate with what topic), you will be organized and you can reference to your key while you're studying.

3) FLASH CARD = BINDER RINGS



You will need:

Studying flash cards

Binder ring

Hole puncher

Take a couple of cards at a time, and hole punch it at the corner. Take a binder ring, and put it through the holes. That way, you have all of your cards in one place, and they will never get lost. If you want to rearrange the order of the cards, you can unclip it!

I hope you found this post helpful! Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts