WINTER TO SPRING : 3 FASHION MUST HAVES I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here! I wanted to do a different type of post, and show you guys some transition pieces that you can wear, from winter to spring. Both seasons are great, so I thought I would show you guys what you can wear for both seasons, as well as in between, so let's get started!

1) PATCHED JEANS



I think patched jeans, preferably more loose, such as boyfriend jeans, are so adorable! You can even DIY these jeans by finding some cheap boyfriend jeans. Buy a different colored denim fabric, and cut some square like pieces out. You can sew it onto the jeans or even use fabric glue. If you want to make it more personal, you can add some fun printed patches as well. I think these are adorable to wear out with a fun leather jacket. It makes a 'running errands' outfit much more modern.

2) LOOSE COLD SHOULDER TOPS



I have personally always been obsessed with cold shoulder tops. I love this top as an example because lace is great for spring, and the cream color is also suitable for both seasons. If it is hot in your area, you can tuck it under some high waisted shorts. If it is hot, you can pair it with a denim jacket.

3) ANKLE BOOTS



I think ankle boots are a great piece. You get the comfort of the boot, with the style of a heel. They are extremely comfortable and great to wear out on various occasions. I have seen black velvet long ankle boots with floral embroideries, which I find so adorable with, again, a leather jacket and a layered choker.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. If you want to see more fashion related posts, make sure to share this with your friends or DM me at neondotsofficial on Instagram. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots






Comments

Popular Posts