HOW TO PACK EFFICIENTLY + WHAT'S IN MY CARRY-ON I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. Today, I thought I would show you guys how I pack efficiently, and what is in my carry-on. I hope you guys find this helpful for when you are traveling. If you like this post and want to see more traveling related content, make sure to let me know by sharing this, and let's get started!

HOW TO PACK EFFICIENTLY:

1) One life hack that I love to use when I am traveling is using big zip lock bags to pack my items of clothing. For example, I would label one bag tops, and roll my items of clothing to minimize space. Pack them inside the bag and close it tightly, making sure to release all of the air in the bag. I recommend only doing this if you are spending more than five days at your location. It is really helpful, and when you are only traveling for a long period of time, it can really help minimize space in your suitcase.

2) Pack one or two days in advanced to your trip. That way, the day you have to leave, you aren't scattered everywhere and you have plenty of time to pack.

3) Make a list! Trust me guys, when you stick to a plan and you know exactly what you need to bring, you aren't overpacking, and you have more stuff to bring home, such as souvenirs! 

WHAT'S IN MY CARRY-ON: 

Plane:

If I am going on a plane, I always have my phone with me, and some earbuds. That way, I can watch movies on the airplane, listen to music, which does not require any money, other than watching movies, and while I am waiting for my flight, I can go online shopping. I always love to download some apps that I can use while I am boarding the plane, and I am a shopping addict, so I am always entertained.

I also like to bring a journal and pencil to jot down some blog post ideas. I also bring magazines with me to see what the latest trends are. Just in case I don't get too many snacks on the plane, I bring a couple of bars to eat. Remember, they won't let you bring water through the security check.

You can buy books with word searches and activities that you like to do on the airplane. Also, bring a book that you like to read. Last time I traveled, I brought a stress relieving coloring book, which always keeps me busy.

Car:

If I am traveling by car, I bring a small bag filled with a tank top, tide to go pen, some band-aids, etc. That way, in case anyone has an emergency in the car, I have everything they could need. I bring some water with me and a snack, as well as a magazine and my phone so that I can plug it into the car and listen to music with my friends or family. I also like to bring a portable charger. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Again, if you want to see more travel related posts, make sure to share this with your friends and family. Tune in all this week! I am going to try to post every single day, if I can! Kisses to my neonators. 

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts