DIY BIRTHDAY GIFTS + CARDS I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. Sorry I have been gone for a while, but I am back! Today, I thought I would show you guys some DIY birthday gift ideas and some cards you can recreate for your friends and family. By the way, I am heading up to Tahoe either tomorrow or on Tuesday, so I will try to blog as much as I can for you guys, and let's get started!

1) COFFEE ADDICT GIFT



For those coffee addicts out there (like myself!), you can give your friend the best present ever!

•Mug with coffee saying
•Sponge brushes
•Glitter
•Mod Podge
•Coffee objects (for example, if your friend has a keurig, you can get him or her some k cups)
•Paper worms
•Painters tape

Take your mug and place your painters tape towards the bottom of the mug. Apply some mod podge to the bottom of your mug and sprinkle on your glitter. Let that dry outside. After it is done, you can place some paper worms inside, and place your coffee related objects.

2) OPEN WHEN ENVELOPES



•Envelopes
•Pens
•Paper
•Tape

Take your envelopes, and at the top left hand corner, draw a fun heart and say, 'Open when...'. Towards the middle/center of your envelope, write the subject that you are writing about, for example, open when you are sad or open when you are lonely. Write a little note on your paper, and fold it into the envelope, and tape it up.

3) PERSONALIZED GIFT BOX



If your friend or family has a favorite color or pattern, you can personalize a whole entire gift basket or box just for them, with things that they would like.

4) BUTTON CARD



•Plain card
•Colorful buttons
•Fine point black pen
•Glue gun

Glue some buttons here and there across your card with your glue gun, and draw on some strings to make it look like a balloon, and write happy birthday!

5) COLORFUL PRESENT CARD



•5 same sized patterned strips of paper
•Twine/string
•White flag shape
•Glue gun
•Pen

Glue your strips together. Tie your twine or string into a bow shape, and glue that on top of your box. Glue your flag shape across it and write happy birthday.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. I just wanted to let you know that during Tahoe, because I won't be doing anything extremely exciting, I will be doing a traveling recap at the end of the week for you guys, and will hopefully be uploading regular content throughout the week. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts