JANUARY FAVORITES 2017 I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here! Today, I wanted to do my monthly favorites, which is one of my favorite type of post lately, so I hope you guys enjoy, and let's get started!

1) MARBLE AND GOLD PLANNER

 

This is not the exact planner I have. It is practically the same thing, however my planner is a little bit more wide and it says two thousand seventeen in gold cursive letters. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a picture of it on their website, or on the internet.

I do have an Èccolo planner, which I got at Home Goods for 7.99. I love this planner because there is so much space to write my weekly to do's, and daily assignments for school. I also have a place to write notes down on the weekly spreadsheet, and the monthly spreadsheet has a lot more room than my old planners. I love how it doesn't have a spiral neck, because all of my old planners broke because of that.

2) BRANDY MELVILLE YOSEMITE NAVY SWEATER



I recently picked up a sweater from Brandy, which says Yosemite Wanona Council Campground. It is literally the most comfortable thing in the world, and it is extremely flattering. If you are the type of student who is lazy, and you don't want to dress too formal for school, this is the perfect sweater for you. You can pair it with some high waisted skinny jeans or some leggings and sneakers.

3) HONEY HERB RICOLA COUGH DROPS

I don't have a picture for this item, and it may seem ridiculous, but honestly, throughout the whole entire month of January, I was sick. No joke, only three days was I not sick, so I always bring some honey herb Ricola cough drops with me to school. I actually have a pack in my locker, which I keep at school. Whenever I have a bad cough, which is quite frequently lately, I bring them with me to class. They taste so good and they really work.

4) EVERYTHING EVERYTHING BOOK



I love this book, called Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon. It's about a girl who is practically allergic to everything. She meets a boy named Olly. I won't give away everything, but you guys should definitely read this novel. It is truly amazing, and definitely one of my favorites.

5) BLUE OMBRE NICOLE MILLER SUITCASE



When I went to Boston, I wanted to pick up a new suitcase. I got this at TJ Maxx, and I love it. It is easy to clean, with a simple wipe. The handle and zipper is white, and the design is blue ombre stripes. The wheels move in all directions, and it is smooth and easy to take with you at the airport.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. If you want to see February's monthly favorites, make sure to share this post with your friends and family. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts