OSCAR OUTFITS : YAY OR NAY? I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. I wanted to talk about the Oscar outfits of 2017, and tell you guys if it was a yay or nay for me, so let's get started!

1) HAILEE STEINFELD



VOTE : YAY

I love this outfit because it is very modern, yet elegant. I love how the fabric flows. I also think that the high neckline is extremely unique.

2) EMMA STONE



VOTE : NAY

Don't get me wrong, I love Emma Stone, and I do love the embroidery on the dress, however I am not a fan of the big line across the top part of the dress, and the fringe. I think that if the dress was only embroidered or all fringe, I would like it more.

3) SCARLETT JOHANSSON



VOTE : IN BETWEEN

I love the pattern of this dress and the skirt. I'm not sure about how lose the top of the dress is, just because the dress is hugged by a belt.

4) JANELLE MONÁE



VOTE : YAY

I love this dress so much! I think that the high neck looks great on Janelle because she has a shorter cut. I also love the pattern of this dress and the pieces of fabric laid out on the skirt. The color combinations compliment her skin tone as well.

5) DAKOTA JOHNSON



VOTE : NAY

The dress alone makes me instantly think of a gold bar. Is that just me? I'm not a fan that it is a two piece, and that the whole entire outfit is gold.

6) FELICITY JONES



VOTE : YAY

This was personally one of my favorite dresses. I loved the concept of the dress, loved the color, and adored the simple concept.

7) BRIE LARSON



VOTE : IN BETWEEN

I love the all black velvet dress with the ruffles towards the bottom. I am hesitant about the neckline, however I think it's very flattering.

8) TARAJI P. HENSON



VOTE : YAY

I love this dress on Taraji, and love the all black velvet, especially the slit. I think that it is absolutely stunning, especially with the stunning diamond necklace, which I personally think pulls the outfit all together.

9) OCTAVIA SPENCER



VOTE : YAY

I think that this dress is absolutely fabulous! I love the feathers on the skirt, and the color of the dress, as well as the neckline.

10) LESLIE MANN



VOTE : IN BETWEEN

I think that this dress has an extremely unique and gorgeous skirt. I'm not a fan of the top part of the dress, nor the color. I think a nice purple or even a bright red would make the dress stand out more.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! If you want to see a men's edition, make sure to share this post with your friends and family. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots


Comments

Popular Posts