TOP 5 ITEMS TO HAVE IN YOUR CLOSET I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. I've done a couple of posts like these in the past, so if you want to check those out, I will try to link those at the end of this post for you guys, and let's get started!

1) BOYFRIEND JEANS


I think boyfriend jeans are adorable to wear out. You can dress them with some heels or dress them down by wearing some platform sneakers. It is so easy to wear out when you want to be comfortable, yet trendy. Great for running around.

2) OXFORDS


Oxfords are so gorgeous and definitely an adorable piece to own. They are so girly and cute, and the perfect transition piece from winter, to spring, and all throughout spring. Again, you can pair it with some ripped boyfriend jeans a t-shirt with a blazer, or even a cute pleaded skirt.

3) WRAP SHIRTS


This is actually a shirt from Forever 21, if you guys are wondering. I love the color and the style of this shirt. With some high waisted skinny jeans and tie up flats are so adorable. They are also really flattering if you have a matching satin belt, like this top, because it eventuates the waste, and is super flattering.

4) SUEDE LACE UP HEELS

 

There is something about suede lace up heels that wins my heart! They are so girly and adorable. Pair them with a cute skater skirt and a halter top, and you are off!

5) KIMONO


I know that Kimono's are a little last year, but honestly guys, they are so easy and comfortable to throw on with any tank top and shorts, skirts, or jeans, and some Vans or Keds. They are so comfortable and come in various patterns.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. If you want to see more of these types of posts, make sure to share this with your friends and family, or let me know on my social media accounts and DM me or snapchat me. I'm planning on redoing my Instagram, but I still check my DM's on Instagram, more than I do Snapchat. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Instagram: neondotsofficial

Snapchat: neondots1

More items to have in your closet:






Comments

Popular Posts