DAY IN THE LIFE : SCHOOL EDITION I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. I recently did my morning routine, and you guys seemed to like it, so I thought I would do a Day in the Life, school edition for you guys. If you want to check that post out, it will be linked at the end of this post. Make sure to share this with your friends and family if you would like to see a nightly routine, and let's get started!

When I wake up in the morning, I always have some water by my side to help me wake up in the morning, and also to get fluids in my body. I then walk over to my closet and pick out an outfit, as well as some jewelry, and walk over to my bathroom to brush my hair.

I then run upstairs and, depending on the morning, will make myself some breakfast. I have been loving oatmeal, but if I were to have the ingredients at my home, I will toast up some bread and spread on some avocado on it and add some salt or pepper. I then will either add some egg whites on top or some tomato slices.

I then run back downstairs to brush my teeth and get my backpack ready. My hallway is filled with shoes, so I have typically been gravitating to my beige booties with a cute chunky heel from Target, or my knee high brown zip up boots. I believe they are from 6 PM.

My dad or mom will be waiting outside in the car, so I throw in my backpack and computer in the trunk, and get inside. When I get to school, I run over to my locker and go to all of my classes, until the end of the day, which is when I wait for the bus and walk back home.

When I get home, I like to grab a snack because I am typically starving, so I will either peel up a tangerine, or an apple, and go downstairs to write a blog post for you guys! Afterward, I like to try and get my homework done. Depending on how much time I have, if I have some time to kill, I will try to clean up my room and make myself some dinner.

After dinner, I like to shower, and afterward slip on some PJ's, finish any homework that I have to do, write everything that I need to study for in my planner, and then I brush my teeth and hair once more, and get into bed!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts