CLOSET LIFE HACKS + ORGANIZATION TIPS I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. My closet is personally always cluttered and messy, and I am in the process of spring cleaning, so I thought I would share with you guys how to tackle your closet space with some life hacks and organization tips, so let's get started!

1) FRONT AND BACK SHOE METHOD



If you are the type of person who debates on what type of shoes they want to wear for the day, I recommend placing your shoes in small cubicles. One shoe should be faced in front and the rest will be in the back. That way, you can see all angles of the shoe, what type of heel it is, etc.

2) SET UP YOUR OUTFIT



All you have to do for this life hack/DIY is use the top of a soda can. You can slip one of the holes through the hook, and use another hanger to put it through the other hole. You can hang pants and shirts and set out your outfit.

3) USE DRAWER ORGANIZATIONS



You can buy drawer organizers, mostly customizable, to store sunglasses, watches, belts, jewelry, etc.

4) USE A TOWEL RACK AS A SCARF HANGER



You can easily hang a towel rack up and use it to store scarves. It is easy and efficient to grab them on the go and see what you are getting.

5) USE BINS TO MINIMIZE SPACE



Using bins can help minimize space and keep the area clean.

I hope you guys found this closet post helpful. Make sure to share this with others if you want more posts like these. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots


Comments

Popular Posts