DIY PINTEREST RECIPES FOR SPRING I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. Honestly, I have been so happy that I have been posting every other day for you guys, so I hope that you guys like the more frequent posts. Today, I wanted to show you guys some recipes that I have been seeing everywhere, and I thought would be so adorable to recreate for spring break, or even during summer, so let's get started.

1) PINEAPPLE BOWLS



•Pineapple
•Sharp or serrated knife
•Fruit of choice
•Large spoon

Cut your pineapple in half and cut out an outline of your pineapple with your knife and scoop out the inside. You can refrigerate the middle of the pineapple and save it as a snack, or keep it as a fruit to put inside. Once you scooped out everything, add your choice of fruit inside.

2) TOMATO AND AVOCADO TOAST



•Toast
•Avocado
•Tomatoes

This breakfast is extremely helpful for you and you can play around with it. I like to cut my avocado in half and take out the pit, and use a fork to mash it up into chunks. I then spread it over the toast and cut up some tomatoes and put it on top. Down below are some more examples that you can recreate. The other one I like to do is top it with egg whites.



I hope you guys enjoyed this post and try out some of these ideas. Send this to someone who you think would enjoy any of these meal ideas and tune in the day after tomorrow for a new post. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts