HOW TO STUDY FOR FINALS I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. Since finals are coming up, I thought I would give you guys some tips on how you can study efficiently for finals, so let's get started!

1) REWRITE NOTES



I don't know if this is just me, but I will find myself looking back at notes to study with and they are extremely sloppy or I can't understand what I wrote, or I just want to make them more organized, and I find notes essential when studying, so I definitely would recommend rewriting any notes that you don't feel would help you.

2) WRITE OUT YOUR STUDYING SCHEDULE



Right when you get home or the night before, I highly suggest that you write down your studying schedule. I like to pace out my studying when I get home, because if I don't, I procrastinate and wait until the last second to complete my homework, or I will keep on studying and not take breaks to get water or a healthy snack, which are also extremely important, so writing out what subject you are going to study for and when, as well as when your breaks are, will help you keep track of what you are doing.

3) DECLUTTER YOUR WORK SPACE



Having a lot of junk on your desk or any workspace can easily make you distracted or will not give you enough space that you need for your binders or folders, or whatever resources you use to study with. Before I begin, I like to take off things from my desk that I don't absolutely need, so that I can minimize space.

4) HAVE SOMEONE TEST YOU



I love to have my friends test me with the questions or the content that will be on the test, so I can check my answers with them and feel as prepared as possible.

5) CREATE FLASH CARDS/COLOR CODE



I am one to love using flash cards, and I also like to color code as well, for example, I will use pens and create sections like, one color is for dates and another is for names, which I would use for a history course. Any organizing system that helps you study efficiently will work.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and found it helpful, and make sure to share this with someone who could use it this trimester/semester. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts