MINI LIFE UPDATE : GOING TO TUSCANY + WHAT'S IN MY CARRYON BAG I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here! I am one to travel a lot, and if you have been part of this crazy fam for around a year, you would know that I traveled a lot last year, which I am extremely grateful for. This year, although I am not traveling as much, I am going on some big summer trips. I am going to a three week summer camp and, I will be traveling to Tuscany!

I have always wanted to go to Italy, and the fact that I get to go is seriously mind blowing. I am going before my school year starts up. I am honestly so excited to go and take pictures and sight seeing as well. I will try to upload pictures for my traveling diary series, which everyone knows I have to do! I decided that because I told you guys where I am going this summer, I would also do another traveling related post and show you guys what is in my carryon bag, so let's get started!

1) PORTABLE PHONE CHARGER



(Buy this charger: https://www.firebox.com/Emoji-Chargers/p7466 )

I always like to bring a portable charger with me because not every plane has an outlet, and I like to use apps when I have nothing to do on a plane or the seats are uncomfortable, so I can't sleep.

2) FASHION MAGAZINE



I like to pick up a fashion, beauty, lifestyle, home decor, or a healthy meal magazine at any small airport shop so I have something to read during my plane ride and I get some inspiration.

3) STARBUCKS!



I think it's fair to say that we all know how much I am obsessed with coffee and starbucks in general. If my airport that I am at has a starbucks, I always grab my iced soy latte!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Tune in the day after tomorrow for another upload. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts