SPRING PLAYLIST 2017 I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots. I love music and listen to a new song almost every single day. There has been a lot of great songs released this year. I thought that I would share with you guys my spring playlist, so let's get started.

1) ISSUES BY JULIA MICHAELS



I absolutely love this song. I think that Julia is a great singer and has a beautiful voice. She also writes famous songs for other artists, such as Good for You by Selena Gomez and partnered up with Justin Bieber to write Sorry.

2) PERFECT BY ED SHEERAN



Ed Sheeran's latest album Divide is very well known for the famous song Shape of You. Although it is a catchy song, I personally love Perfect off of his album. The lyrics are absolutely beautiful and get me every single time!

3) STAY BY ALESSIA CARA AND ZEDD



I love Alessia Cara's voice, so when I heard that she collaborated with Zedd to create a song, I had to listen to it, and I absolutely love it.

4) SAY YOU WON'T LET GO BY JAMES ARTHUR



Again, I love this song because the lyrics are amazing and gorgeous. This song is so sweet and, again, get's me every time.

5) MIDDLE BY DJ SNAKE FT. BIPOLAR SUNSHINE



I know that this song was not released this year, but I find myself listening to this song a lot lately, so I thought I would include it in this post.

I hope you guys listen to some of these songs. They are all extremely amazing and I love them all! Make sure to share this post with someone who you think will enjoy some of these songs. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots




Comments

Popular Posts