SPRING TAG 2017 EDITION I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. As you all may or may not know, I am obsessed with doing tags, so I wanted to do one dedicated to Spring, so let's get started!

1) WHAT THREE COLORS REMIND YOU OF SPRING?

Coral, light blue and lavender. Mostly pastel colors remind me of spring, but coral is definitely one of my favorite colors that I love to wear this time around.

2) WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU WEAR WHEN SPRING STARTS?

Because I live in California, the weather changes all the time, but if it is okay, I will wear a cute t-shirt with some high waisted jeans and my Keds. You can add a baseball cap or a bomber, but it is my basic essential fashion items, especially because I am still in school and I want to stay comfortable, yet cute.

3) WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU DITCH DURING SPRING?

I typically wear sweaters all year round because they are extremely comfortable, but this year, I am definitely not wearing them as much as I typically do, so this year, I'm not wearing sweaters as much, and probably won't wear them too often until fall rolls around/

4) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPRING FRAGRANCE?

I love the Daisy perfume by Marc Jacobs, which I think is the perfect, simple spring perfume. I got a miniature bottle with three other perfumes for a great price, and I probably use the Daisy perfume most, out of all of them.

5) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MAKEUP LOOK FOR SPRING/WHAT MAKEUP LOOK DO YOU WEAR DURING SPRING?

During the spring, I wear more concealer than I do foundation, because during the spring, I like to keep my makeup as simple as I possibly can, and concealer gives me the coverage I would like. Because finals and the last semester/trimester is during spring for most students who are still in school, I personally don't like to wear makeup at all during school, however, if I do, concealer is what I grab for. I also cannot live without a good mascara. If I were to put on eyeshadow, I would settle for neutrals, and for a lip, definitely something in between a nude and pink color. I personally have a main lip shade for every season, so I like to transition in between in the beginning of Spring, but eventually, towards the middle/end of Spring, I tend to wear pink lipsticks.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. I have been uploading every other day, so come back the day after tomorrow for another post. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts