FASHION TAG 2017 EDITION I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. I wanted to do the fashion tag for you guys today so that you can get to know my style and fashion taste, so let's get started.

1) I LOVE TO SHOP FOR MY CLOTHES AT...

Brandy Melville, Nordstrom, Anthropologie, Pacsun, and Romwe

2) STORE YOU LIKE TO VISIT BUT DON'T USUALLY BUY ANYTHING FROM

H&M

3) LAST ACCESSORY YOU BOUGHT

I got this star/moon inspired bracelet/anklet from Lucky.

4) DO YOU OWN SOMETHING YOU'VE NEVER WORN?

I do, and hopefully other people can relate. I have a Vince Camuto denim jacket that my mom owned, and gave to me, and it just doesn't fit me right. I will throw it over an outfit but I won't actually wear it, if that makes sense. I've been meaning to give it back to her but I keep on forgetting. There are a couple more things, but that's the thing that came up first.

5) I PUT A LOT OF THOUGHT INTO WHAT I WEAR, THROW ON CLOTHES, OR LIKE TO STAY COMFY?

It honestly depends on how I am feeling or where I am going. I typically like to pick out my outfit the night before so that I know I am wearing something cute, but I'm not always good at that, and I will occasionally pick out an outfit quickly in the morning before I go to school without any thought. If it is a testing week and I want to stay comfy, very rarely will I wear sweatpants and a t-shirt. I think we all have those days, but I typically put some thought into what I wear.

6) MY CLOSET IS FULL OF...

Sweaters. Ask anybody that knows be, but you will most likely always find me in a sweater, other than maybe a t-shirt. I don't know why, but they are just so comfortable and I will honestly wear them during summer as well.

7) MOST COMFORTABLE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING I OWN IS...

Definitely any sweater or my Princeton sweatpants.

8) WHAT'S YOUR STYLE LIKE?

Again, it definitely depends. I love to experiment with styles, so I think that my style always changes. I like to mix girly with edgy.

9) FAVORITE BAG?

I bought this coral Michael Kors bag from Nordstrom, and I don't believe they have it anymore, but I love that bag to death and I will honestly throw in little things and head out the door. It definitely dresses up any outfit. Another bag that I love, which is actually a backpack, is my Tumi backpack.

10) SNEAKERS OR HEELS

I definitely love my Keds for sneakers and everyday, but I like to pair a colorful heel with some jeans if I am going shopping or out to the city.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. If you enjoy tags, make sure to share this with others so that I can do more. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts