TRAVELING TO MONTEREY : INSTAGRAM READY LOCATIONS I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. I have been staying at Monterey lately, and I absolutely love it. If you guys are ever in Monterey, I thought that I would share with you guys some places that you can travel to, so let's get started.

1) BIG SUR



Big Sur is a beach near the Monterey area. It's around an hour away from Monterey, but it is so gorgeous. A lot of people come to surf and take pictures. If you are the type of person who travels for Instagram photos, like myself, this is definitely a photogenic location.

2) POKE LAB



Poke Lab is a cute little restaurant where you can create your own Poke bowls. It is extremely delicious and customizable, and again, great for photos!

3) MONTEREY BAY AQUARIUM



The Monterey Bay Aquarium is absolutely stunning. You guys have to check it out if you are ever in the Bay area. It is so colorful and beautiful, and I highly recommend it.

Thank you guys for stopping by today. If you ever check out any of these places, make sure to share this post with friends. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots



Comments

Popular Posts